Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website!
We may from time to time change the terms that govern your use of our Site. Your use of our Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed. We may change, move or delete portions of, or may add to, our Site from time to time.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of our Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page, otherwise, do not continue to use this website please.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the country. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
CREDIT CARD DATA:
We do NOT store or share credit card information with any person or entity.
You understand and accept that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, audio, video, message or other material appearing on this Site (collectively, ‘Content’) are owned by us. You are expressly prohibited from using any Content without the express written consent of us. Except as otherwise stated herein, none of the material may be reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or copied in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of bejealous.com, and/or the appropriate licensor.
Permission is hereby granted to display, copy, distribute, and download the materials on this Site solely for personal, non-commercial use provided that you make no modifications to the materials and that all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials are retained. You may not, without we express written permission; any material contained on this Site or any other server. Any permission granted herein terminates automatically without further notice if you breach any of the above terms. Upon such termination, you agree to immediately destroy any downloaded and/or printed materials. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate domestic and/or international copyright laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
Unless otherwise stated, Leensy and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on www.leensy.co.uk. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from www.leensy.co.uk for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from www.leensy.co.uk
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.leensy. co.uk
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.leensy. co.uk
- Redistribute content from www.leensy. co.uk
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Leensy does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Leensy, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Leensy shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Leensy reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Definitions In these terms and conditions:
- “Commencement Date” means the date when our agreement with you is finalized;
- “Confirmation Form” means the form that is shown on screen after you have placed an order, confirming details of the Goods which you have offered to purchase and which we have accepted and agreed to supply to you;
- “Consumer” means an individual whose use of the Service is for personal / business purposes only,
- “Goods” means the goods to be provided by us to you, as described in the Order List and Confirmation Form and on the pages of our website relevant to those goods. (In the event of a discrepancy between the description of the Goods on the website and that on the Order Form Confirmation Form, the description on the Order Form or Confirmation Form shall be conclusive);
- “Order List” means the form completed by you online and showing details of the goods which you have offered to purchase from us;
- “Registered Office” our office address
- “You/Yours” refers to you, the person offering to purchase goods from us.
Your Agreement with Us:
- Nothing on our website is intended or shall be interpreted to mean that we are making a legal offer to you to provide the Goods; we are inviting you to make a legal offer to us to purchase the Goods. It is entirely at our discretion to accept or reject the offer to purchase.
- The Agreement is concluded only when we have accepted your order by sending you a Confirmation Form (with the date of conclusion of the Agreement being the date shown on that Confirmation Form).
- Our acknowledgement of order acceptance via web or e-mail is not a guarantee of delivery. We will inform you if we are unable to deliver the Goods which you have offered to purchase and a full refund will be given.
Every effort has been made to ensure the descriptions and price of goods are correct. We will inform you as soon as possible in the event of an error in pricing or description coming to our attention. Where we notify you of such an error, you will have the option of either (i) confirming your offer to purchase subject to the corrected description or price, or (ii) retracting your offer to purchase and receiving a full refund if the Goods have been paid for.
Right to Cancel this Agreement:
Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have 14 working days from the Commencement Date (“the cooling-off period”) in which to cancel this Agreement, if for any reason you are not happy with the Goods which have been delivered to you. This cooling off period begins on the day after the day you receive the Goods from us. This does not apply to special order requirements or made to measure (contract0 orders.
If you wish to cancel the Agreement, you must notify us of this fact in writing and send your notification to us by e-mail. Full contact details are set out below.
On cancellation, you must return the Goods that we have delivered to you in the original condition in which it was sent (unless the condition was altered due to manufacturer error). On our receipt of the returned Goods, we will exchange the Goods or we will refund to you the price you paid for the Goods. Unless you originally received substitute goods, you will be liable for the costs of returning the Goods to us, and we will not reimburse you for this.
You should return such Goods either to our store or posted back to us at our Return Address.
* Goods must be adequately sealed in the original packaging. Please note that Royal Mail may reject any package that is not adequately wrapped;
* Please make sure that you have addressed the package clearly with the above address. Make sure that you get a certificate of posting from the Post Office as proof that you have sent the package (the Post Office do not charge for issuing these certificates)
Limitation of Liability:
IMPORTANT: THIS CLAUSE 5 CONTAINS PROVISIONS WHICH RESTRICT THE EXTENT TO WHICH WE ARE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS YOU MAY SUFFER IN CONNECTION WITH THE GOODS. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY AND DO NOT MAKE AN OFFER TO PURCHASE THE GOODS UNLESS YOU AGREE TO THIS CLAUSE.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude any provision of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, or of the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999, or of any other legislation designed to ensure that the rights of parties to a contract of the type of this Agreement (i.e. standard terms and conditions which are not individually negotiated) are fairly balanced.
- Subject to the aforesaid, we shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage unless such loss or damage arises as a direct result of our negligence, recklessness or willful misconduct, or fraud or misrepresentation on our part.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all liability for our employees’ or sub-contractors’ negligence.
- We may include links from time to time from our website to other internet sites. We have no control over the content of such sites and disclaim any liability in respect of your use of such sites. All conditions, terms, representations and warranties relating to the Goods which are not expressly stated in this Agreement are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by lam.
- Our total liability to you in respect of any claim by you arising out of or in connection with the provision (or the failure to provide) the Goods shall be limited to the value of the goods supplied.
- No claim by you against us shall be valid unless you have notified us of the details of the claim within one year of it arising.
- Every provision of this clause 5 excluding or limiting liability shall be construed separately, applying and surviving even if for any reason any of these provisions is held inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances, and shall remain in force notwithstanding the expiry or termination of this Agreement.
IMPORTANT: IN THIS CLAUSE 6 YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS WE (OR CERTAIN PEOPLE CONNECTED WITH US) SUFFER AS A RESULT OF BREACH OF THE AGREEMENT BY YOU OR BY CERTAIN PEOPLE CONNECTED WITH YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY AND DO NOT MAKE AN OFFER TO PURCHASE THE GOODS UNLESS YOU AGREE TO THIS CLAUSE.
You agree that you shall be liable for, and hereby agree to indemnify us on demand in respect of any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims (including reasonable legal fees) sustained or incurred by us, our agents, suppliers, resellers, our customers, officers or employees, and arising as a result of breach by you of this Agreement.
If you have any queries about these terms and conditions, or any other aspect of our website, or you have a complaint, you can phone us, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at our address. We shall respond to any communication received by us as quickly as we can.
* Invoices shall be paid strictly in cash unless prior arrangement is made.
* Goods purchased cannot be returned unless the defect in the goods is notified to us in writing within 3 days of purchase and defective goods are returned to us within 14 days of purchase, the same applies to shortages etc.
** OWNERSHIP OF THE GOODS SHOWN AT POINT OF INVOICE REMAINS WITH US UNTIL THE ACCOUNT IS SETTLED IN FULL.
** WE ACCEPT NO LIABILITY FOR THEFT, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO YOUR GOODS WHILE IN TRANSIT AND WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU HAVE INSURED YOUR GOODS TO THE FULL INVOICE VALUE.
We do not track or customer usage outside our services and our cookies carrying nothing of value that maybe of interest to 3rd parties.
We do not link directly to any 3rd party or online banking service that requires the use of cookie or personal information. For this reason, once the list has been sent and our customers exits our services, all cookies are terminated.
As a member of us, by using this site, you agree to the use of our cookies as you conduct your business with us.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK, POSTCARDS AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS:
All comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to us on or by this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site (collectively, ‘Comments’) shall be and remain our property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to us of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, we will own exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. We are and shall be under no obligation
- to maintain any Comments in confidence;
- to pay to user any compensation for any Comments; or
- to respond to any user Comments. You agree that no Comments submitted
by you to the Site will violate any right of any third party, including copyright,
trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s).
You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Site will be or contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make.
You agree that we may use and/or disclose information about your demographics and use of the Site in any manner that does not reveal your identity. By participating in Site sweepstakes, contests, promotions, and/or requesting promotional information or product updates, you agree that we may use your information for marketing and promotional purposes.
OUR COMMUNICATIONS TO YOU:
You agree that we may send electronic mail or text or communications to you for the purpose of advising you of changes or additions to this Site, about any products or services, or for such other purpose(s) as us deems appropriate.
Any contests or promotions described or posted on this Site shall be governed by the rules regulating such event.
We have made every effort to display, as accurately as possible, the colours of our products that appear at the Site. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES:
To the extent that this Site contains links to outside services and resources, the availability and content of which we do not control, any concerns regarding any such service or resource, or any link thereto, should be directed to the particular outside service or resource.
THIS SITE AND ALL CONTENTS OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN ‘AS IS’ BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, THAT YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ALL NECESSARY SERVICING OR REPAIRS OF ANY EQUIPMENT YOU USE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OUR SITE, AND THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
From time to time there may be information on us that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase from BeJealous.com, you may return it with your invoice by mail. Please see our Return Policy for details.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site.
This Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate this Agreement at any time. We also may terminate this Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly, deny you access to the Site, if in us sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of this Agreement. Upon any termination of this Agreement by either you or us, you must promptly destroy all materials, downloaded or otherwise, obtained from this Site, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the terms of this Agreement or otherwise.